Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Little Bit About Me...

Here's a little tid-bit about myself, I'm a 21 year old college student on a limited budget with a taste for the finer things in life, I'm guessing that describes most college students.... I love food, cooking and feeding people which is why I started this blog to post my recipes and experiences.

I'm From Boston but go to school in North Carolina. Living in The South has taught me many new techniques and styles of cooking, it has also taught me to be patient with food which is still a work and progress. However the longer the food takes to cook the longer you have to sip ;)

Which brings me to my next love, beer & wine. The best match to a good meal is a good drink! I love a good drink recipe or seasonal beer... I am a college student after all

So I hope you enjoy the food and drink recipes and post your comments or questions, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I absolutely hate to measure! This is why I don't bake... so please excuse my rough estimates on measurements


No comments:

Post a Comment