Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pinnapple Grilled Chicken

Now I can't take much credit for this recipie but it has quickly become one of my weeknight favorites. I don't know much about dieting, as you probably can see from my blog... But this to me seems like a pretty diet friendly meal! After all it has all you're major food groups.

Pineapple Chicken:
Chicken breasts 
Honey teriyaki marinade 
Soy sauce
Garlic 
One fresh pineapple 

Instructions: 
1.Marinade chicken breasts in one cup of marinade and two tbls. soy sauce with three chopped garlic cloves and a pinch of salt & pepper
2. Let chicken marinade overnight preferably 
3. Cut the fresh pineapple into 1/2 inch think slices
4. Grill chicken till fully cooked and slightly charred
5. Grill pineapple directly on the grill till they have grill marks (about 2 mins each side)
6. Serve pineapple atop the chicken breast 

My favorite pairing for this meal is rice and asparagus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment