Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stuffed Artichokes Wrapped In Prosciutto

   



Ingredients: 
Boursin cheese 
Whole artichoke hearts 
4-6 slices of thinly sliced prochuitto (get at deli it's always cheaper then the pre packaged!) 
Cappers
Olive oil
Garlic 
Seaonings 
Toothpicks 

Instructions:
1. Drain artichokes, push down in the middle to make a small hole for the Boursin cheese, stuff and wrap a slice of prochuitto around. Secure with toothpick and place in baking dish. 
2. In a sauté pan, heat cappers, olive oil, garlic, and seasons till it becomes aromatic then drizzle over. 
3. Cook till prochuitto is crisp (about 20 mins on 350) 

I always serve this dish with warm chiabbata bread, if your feeling fancy grilled chiabbata is even better, and yes I realize as I'm telling you this my picture clearly shows I took the easy route =\.  Sometimes people don't know how to eat this app, I personally think it's best cut up and spread on top of your grilled bread! And make sure to scope up some of that good olive oil from the pan! 




No comments:

Post a Comment